Want to know what is SEO and how it works? Don’t worry Bargad Labs will help you out to understand.
Every business needs to invest in search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website to maximize organic traffic from search engines. The leading search engines are Google, Facebook, YouTube, Bing, and Yahoo. SEO attract all the visitors in the world if they’re coming to your site. SEO is the process that organizations go through to help make sure that their site ranks high in the search engines for relevant keywords.
How SEO works?
SEO involves making certain changes to your website design and content that makes your site more attractive to a search engine. We do this so that the search engine will display your website as a top result on the search engine results page. they provide the best service for their users. This means delivering results on the search engine pages that are not only high quality but also relevant to what the searcher is looking for.
lets say that you have an article about how to “Build a relationship with employees’’. In order to get your content in front of the right people, you want to try to optimize your blog post so that it will show up as a top result for anyone who searches for the phrase “Build a relationship with employees’’
- Search engine optimizations reduce your marketing budgets, especially of online Marketing.
- If you have a powerful team of SEO it helps you to build brand value and attract more customers.
- Search engine Optimization will display your website as a top result on the search engine results page, which will get more loyal customers.
We Bargad Labs are here help you increase your business visibility online. We will change to your website design and content to make your site more attractive and get more valuable customers.
Bargad Labs have a powerful team developing a tailored SEO strategy and implementing the tactics that will help your business to reach its goals.
Now a lot of us must be heard of On-Page SEO & Off-page SEO. Let's discuss in details.
- On-page SEO looks at what your site (or your page) is about
- Off-page SEO looks at how attractive and popular your site is
On-Page SEO: On-page SEO (also known as “on-site” SEO) is the act of optimizing different parts of your website that affect your search engine rankings. It’s stuff that you have control over and can change on your own website.
Off-Page SEO: If you have a bathtub with rubber duckies in it (the ducks are your pages), and you start filling the tub with water (links), your duckies are all going to rise to the top. Through this, you can compare your site with other
Now Which one is IMPORTANT?
What if I ask you which eyesight is import left or right? If you lost any of your eye sights then you won't be able to see a clear vision same goes with SEO if you do only on-page then your only 50% done with your SEO, So both on-page and off-page are equally important for a website to be 100% complete.
A couple of years back SEO was totally based on Link building but now the trend has changed now without content there is no SEO or it does not work. Using SEO you can expose your website content briefly as well as promoting your website for visibility in Search Engines.
How important is to link your business with SEO?
Link your business with SEO is important because this will show how Google ranks web pages. One of the major ranking factors in Google is how it is going to rank your web pages. The most important concept to understand is that, as Google says, you’re more likely to have your content rank higher for keywords.
There are following link business strategies used to get external websites to link to yours:
- Content Promotion: Create unique, high-quality content that people will naturally understand and you have to find the creative words before you can expect anyone to find your content and link to it!
- Links with Partners: Ask people you know and people you work with to link to your site and your site will have more value than links from random, unrelated sites.
- Quality of the Page: Another factor is the quality of the page. It should more be trusted & boost ranking page rather than questionable pages and sites.
- Keyword Research: you need to find a relevant keyword research tool to have numerous keywords suggested to you that are both relevant and popular at the same time.
- Reviews: Put your product, service, or site in front of influencers from your industry such as popular bloggers or people with a large social media following.
If you’re not happy with your search engine rankings, it’s time to think about SEO strategies. It may be time to reach us for a creative SEO team. Hurry and reach us soon to get access to our best service. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and communicate with our experts.