Python is a high-level programming language. It was initially designed by Guido van Rossum and released in 1991. Python is one of the finest, flexible & dynamic scripting programming language like PHP, CSS. It is rapidly gaining popularity among start-ups and cloud technology provider companies all over the world. Python is basically designed for general purpose web development and for the desktop application python works for Desktop & Web application both and it is used for backend web development, However, over the past few years, Python has emerged as a first-class citizen in modern software development. This language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
This simplicity and elegance make Python a great choice for new programmers. Python is also one of the main programming language used with Raspberry Pi, meaning that you can make a wide range of exciting gadget it and making it an ideal language to teach newcomers. its is also great for web development.
Getting Started with Python?
Are you planning to learn the Python language for web development then you should begin with the latest version of python 2 or python 3. python is an ongoing project that is constantly undergoing improvements? in order to ensure your code runs as smoothly as possible, you need to get the latest version of python. Python 3 adoption was slowed for the longest time by the relative lack of third-party library support. Many Python libraries supported only Python 2, making it difficult to switch. But over the last couple of years, the number of libraries supporting only Python 2 has dwindled.
What is Python is used for?
You can use Python for everywhere. There are many web frameworks based on Python, such as Django. Django gives you everything you need to create professional web apps in a fast and elegant way & You can create both command-line and cross-platform GUI applications with Python and deploy them as self-contained executables.
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way, or a functional way.
- Python is a mature language that offers a wide range of plug-and-play packages that can cover all of the functional features of an application.
Our Success Story:
I would like to share our experience with the Python Project in one of the successful industry where we managed to turn passion into a profitable business.ERP software lifecycle is one, long rollercoaster ride but our team actually puts their best effects.
As experts in the python, the team decided to synthesize everything we know about this coming new project in python into some different steps. We created an infographic meant both for those interested in working python for the first time, and existing experts looking to hone their skills.
Our Experience in Python project refers to time spent on planning, leading, directing, and managing projects. For example, some typical responsibilities we worked on:
- Planning: The team lead creates a blueprint that guided the entire team about the project from ideation to fruition, clarifying its scope, necessary resources, anticipated timeframe, communication strategy, and more.
- Leading: Team leads the project team through the process, meaning they have excellent communication and people skills.
- Execution: The team lead is likely to engage in the tangible activities required for moving the project forward including client handling.
- Time management: The team leads to keep everyone on schedule and, when issues arise, are responsible for resolving them and communicating effectively with team members and with the company directors.
- Budget: A key responsibility for the delivery head includes coming up with — and sticking to — a budget for the project. If unexpected financial issues arise, it’s up to the delivery head to manage them and reallocate resources where necessary.
- Documentation: team lead keep a record of each project’s progress with tools such as data collection and status reports.
- Maintenance: It’s crucial to come up with a plan for the ongoing success of the deliverable; this includes troubleshooting and maintenance.
We tried our best to give our clients through the above managing points.
So, If you want to boost your business intelligence with Python then connect with us today and communicate with our experts.